Serenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flyff Guild Serenade Lawolf Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everyone seems to be...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
åliÿãh

åliÿãh

Everyone seems to be... Empty
PostSubject: Everyone seems to be...   Everyone seems to be... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:17 pm

I don't know why, but everyone seems to be mad at me. I mean I kind of quit Flyff... but when I went on today everyone was all "WHAT"? And giving " ._. " faces. So Yea I don't know why. But wondering if any of you are mad at me for being a dork? o_o Yea kay so... Neutral Yea... I'm posting this because I'm SUPERR BORED. And i have nothing else to do. >_> Yea are any of you people mad at me? (Even though I'm not in the guild)
Back to top Go down
ZoeyLuv

ZoeyLuv

PostSubject: Re: Everyone seems to be...   Everyone seems to be... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:03 pm

yessssssss i am mad at u grrrrrr Lol jking Mad bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
iStas

PostSubject: Re: Everyone seems to be...   Everyone seems to be... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:05 am

Im not mad at you <3
Back to top Go down
åliÿãh

åliÿãh

PostSubject: Re: Everyone seems to be...   Everyone seems to be... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:15 am

Kay. Very Happy Sofie is mad, and so is Sandy. >_> I know why Sandy is mad. But Sofie... Totally different story! I come on, and I pmed her. Im like "Sofieee". Shes like "..." And Im like okay... then I pmed her about 15 minutes later. And her answer to my question was... "._.". So Im like Okay then. Then I pmed her and said "Are you mad at me"? She (of course) didn't answer. So im like Okay this is getting weird! When just the other day we were fine. I tired asking her If she was mad... and she didnt give an answer. So Yea, this is like ticking me off. pale
Back to top Go down
åliÿãh

åliÿãh

PostSubject: Re: Everyone seems to be...   Everyone seems to be... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:30 am

I mean, if they have something to say to me, SAY IT! Don't just leave me wondering. >_> And Im getting pretty mad at it. I mean somebody probably spread a rumor that I said something about her... And its just going to be Drama. Drama Drama Drama. Like in one of my classes in school (Sorry for bringing school up here, I HATE IT TOO) everyone is always lying to each other. Spreading rumors. Blaming other people for their own mistakes... Teasing each other! I have a big problem with teasing. And so, she is just really annoying me. >_> Sandy too! Sandy is just an immature little girl, who wants friends badly. I have heard her voice, she sounds way younger than I did at her age. She sounds like 7 and shes like around 13, but even though she said she was 16, then 14, and now 13... >_> Little liar! Oh yeah and she steals MSN display pictures! She stole my sparkly firework one. Crying or Very sad So, bottom line is... Sofie and Sandy and many other Flyff addicts (No offense if anyone is addicted to Flyff here) are getting really mad at me for not being a flyff addict too. And it really isn't making any sense. This has never happened before. And Sandy is just an immature girl who wants freinds badly. And Sofie is a control freak who is addicted to Flyff, and skips school to play on it! If I knew her in real life, I would have sold her out a long time ago to her mom. Anyway just this is ticking me off, and Sofie I know that you still go on to this website so read this and tell me what the hell is going on with you.
Back to top Go down
ZoeyLuv

ZoeyLuv

PostSubject: Re: Everyone seems to be...   Everyone seems to be... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:16 pm

which sofie? TomxRM? if so she gets mad at ppl 4 NO apparent reason and sandy said u hacked her something like that well not hacked but went onto her account ahe said she trusted u and u took her stuff? yea thats wut she told me
Back to top Go down
åliÿãh

åliÿãh

PostSubject: Re: Everyone seems to be...   Everyone seems to be... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:07 am

o_O Okay LIES LIES LIES. I yes went on Sandy's account. But no, I didnt steal anything. Sandy makes up things to get freaking attention. And sofie yea (TomxRM) Shes an addict along with Sandy. >_>
Back to top Go down
åliÿãh

åliÿãh

PostSubject: Re: Everyone seems to be...   Everyone seems to be... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:08 am

Sandy shouldnt give out her account info. anyway, thats bannable. silent And was it NOT just the other day she was backbiting about Sandy? She is wacked up.
Back to top Go down
ZoeyLuv

ZoeyLuv

PostSubject: Re: Everyone seems to be...   Everyone seems to be... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Lol i dont rlly talk to sandy anymore
Back to top Go down
åliÿãh

åliÿãh

PostSubject: Re: Everyone seems to be...   Everyone seems to be... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:56 pm

xD Cuz shes stupid Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone seems to be...   Everyone seems to be... Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone seems to be...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serenade :: Realife :: General Chat-
Jump to: