Serenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flyff Guild Serenade Lawolf Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

please read

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
asa

asa

please read Empty
PostSubject: please read   please read EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Ive been asked several times about what happend to lindsey,
well nothing ever happend to her, she never exsisted
Thier is a Guy named Tyler (ign Pledge)
For some reason, this guy decided to make a girl charecter,
then he decided to flirt with me on it, and hit on me, saying
how ~lindsey~ has a crush on me, and how ~lindsey~ wants me.
~lindsey~ was always telling me how life was so bad and i was always comferting her telling her its not, making her feel like its ok.
Thats why he apparently ~quit~ flyff, then the day after a new girl aperred out of
nowhere, saying how tyler quit and gave her all his stuff,
For some reason, he thought id flirt back, and was always acting sad so id comfert her.
Then when i finaly said *no im not gunna break up with mar* this lindsey girl
kinda dissapeard, which i think is very odd, then about a few days later, tyler came back on flyff and he had all his stuff back, isnt that odd?
For some reason i think he was trying to get me to flirt with him so he could tell mar i was flirting with other girls, so then he could take her, cus he is always does shit like that. well thats only wut i think happend, i wish he would explain all this, he told me not to bother asking cus clearly he was trying to do somthing to me, and it hurts me very much sombody would do that to me, i felt bad for ~lindsey~ and i considerd her a good friend, i with i could find out why he did this.....just why....and he also did some other stuff i heard about which hurt other people, but i cant post that, only wut he did to me. so yeah, that lindsey girl never exsisted.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:41 pm

Asa here we go again huh? your alwasy fucking complainging ~awuh i get no prezies for my b day life sucks~ FUCK YOU you dont underatand what SUCKS/HARD IS, every friday night when my "father" what ever you wanna call him.. get home from the bar, i get a "lesson"wanna know what that "lesson" is? hmm?
i get beat to shit and all your pissing and moaning over some fucking game? AND WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about ~no i will not break up with Mar~ honestly did i ever ask you to?? did i ever say thos FUCKING exact words? i didnt say SHIT to you asa. as you would say "dont get your panties in a bunch" cuz its a game. all you are hurting Mar and im fucking sick of this shit. so heres what i have to say to you all. Fuck you. got shit to say? say it to my face. and asa Learn what hard is. Zoey stop being a stuck up bitch. Ash ya i lied to you, to try and save you the pain. sophie idk you who are but i have sure herd alot of shit about you. now all you cuase Mar pain i have listend to her cry twice now. shes upset that all you ignore her. all you turn agienst her. all you complain about me to her. next time you have anything to say about me... you know my name its Pledge not xMontufarx or any other shit. so ill leave you with that and

asa stop being a Fucked up brat
Zoey stop being a bitch
ash ur still my bro...well i think of you like that
sophie Fuck you
dont make your problem with me. ANYONE els problems but you and mine
it was fun >.> asa again Fuck you
Back to top Go down
Crystal.

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:23 pm

well den, sum one didnt have there coffee? eh idk anyways, is this realy such a big deal i mean asa ya luv mar dnt cha? and mar luvs ya too sooze dnt worry about other *fake* woman or real ether way.......im gunna steel mar sooz ye Very Happy ima leave ya with dat thought in mind....lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:43 pm

this is serius dont come in here with your bull shit.
Back to top Go down
ZoeyLuv

ZoeyLuv

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:47 pm

wow tyler wtf did i ever do to u to call me a stuck up bitch. huh tyler >_>
Back to top Go down
Tyler

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:32 pm

Crystal. wrote:
well den, sum one didnt have there coffee? eh idk anyways, is this realy such a big deal i mean asa ya luv mar dnt cha? and mar luvs ya too sooze dnt worry about other *fake* woman or real ether way.......im gunna steel mar sooz ye Very Happy ima leave ya with dat thought in mind....lol

or dose she... hmmm its like the tootsie pop....the world will never know
Back to top Go down
asa

asa

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:32 am

lawl tyler, nobody cares how your dad beats you, maybe u need it to straiten your ass out,
and first of all, your not in my guild? why areu on my forums?
second of all, i never said my life sucks cus i didnt get any gifts cus i got over 1.5b in gifts lol
3rd of all, maybe u didnt say those exact words, but u still wanted me to break up with her.
4th of all, why u gotta be a dick to zoey, and uhm, i thought u liked her, i mean what ashie told me and all >.>
and like 5th of all, why are u even friends with mar, i mean, ashie isnt your bro, he fucking hates you
so why dont u just fcking piss off, and to be honest, if i could go up to u irl, id soooo that all that, then beat the living piss out of, cus clearly your dad doesnt do a good enough job
Back to top Go down
asa

asa

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:38 am

*i like how tyler capitalizes his swears, he thinks he is cool*
Back to top Go down
Tyler

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:40 pm

then fucking come to me in real life. i know for a fact i could kill you. and that the fuck no one cares my dad beats me? why am i friends with mar? why am i on your forums?.. we will go down the line in asa style

1st of all, Marisol cares that my dad beats me i mean... iv heard her cry over it
2nd of all, im friends with Marisol because she cares for me and i care for her. i comfort her when your bitch ass is always pissing and moaning
3rd of all, im on your forums to finish what you have started

learn how to treat your girl...while you still have her..

i have adressed Zoey in the game before i quit telling her sorry that she was a good friend to me. asa i think you should step off before you loose everything you have. and ill be sure of that hmmm what els... oh

I Love You Marisol <33
Back to top Go down
asa

asa

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:08 pm

tyler u cant win what uve already lost lol, and uhm, such a fcking hippocrit?
u say i piss and moan, you keep brining up your dad and how he beats you, when really he probley just like gives u a lil spankin and u cry over it and exagerate. cus yeah u trying to make us feel bad for your ass aint working. yeah thats not pissing about it.
and also, i care about her more then anybody else, im not perfect, and i know im not, but i try to be the best i can be.
and well, u act like your such a perfect guy, then why the fuck did your past girlfriends break up with u, or why did u make a girl char and hit on me stas and a few other people? huh huh why?
and stop acting like mar is always going to u when she has a problem, cus uhm, from what SHE told me, she doesnt lawl.
hey tyler? why did u make a girl char and hit on me? saying u had a crush on me and stuff, u never answerd why,
so please do kthnx
Back to top Go down
asa

asa

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:11 pm

0oh yeah and btw about the learn how to treat your girl part while u still have her,
u act like ima loose her, but unlike u, i dont loose a girl after 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
ZoeyLuv

ZoeyLuv

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:22 pm

-high fives asa- :X
Back to top Go down
Tyler

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:11 am

haha okie dokie asa. give it some time and you will find out the "why you still have her" part of my lecure
cuz as far as im consernced it wont be for long :>

Asa go "Uhm" a few more times im pretty sure your dads cums still in your Thorught
and the whole. ill never take her away from you. revise that and say somthing along the lines of.. oh my gawd tyler.. i want her back from you
Back to top Go down
ZoeyLuv

ZoeyLuv

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:46 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
iStas

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:09 am

Tyler what the fuck was the whole lindsey thing dude?
Now for real? thats you thing? you so poor you just pickin to couples?
You sick dude haha really go find some other chicks or you cant because they dont gives a damn shit about you?
Or it was to much Computer for ya asshole And you know what irl you worth shit picking to asa huh?
Your not so tough to pick on someone who can break ur ugly nazi face.
Back to top Go down
asa

asa

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:35 am

Are u saying mar is a slut? im almost 100% sure she wont break up with me 4 you,
and if sombody did that they must be stupid cus your a total llllllllllllllooooooosssssssseeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Tyler

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:09 pm

Very Happy i guess i know somthing Asa dosnt. Haha you will find out soon enough /ridicule
Back to top Go down
asa

asa

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:37 pm

0oh really? tyler just fck off seriously >.>
mar would never do that to me, she loves me and i love her <3
Back to top Go down
iStas

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Tyler enough with ur shit dude for real, its only will hurt you dude trust me
Back to top Go down
asa

asa

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:21 am

Tyler wrote:
Very Happy i guess i know somthing Asa dosnt. Haha you will find out soon enough /ridicule

BTW, no u dont
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read Empty

Back to top Go down

please read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serenade :: Flyff :: General Chat-
Jump to: