Serenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flyff Guild Serenade Lawolf Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
asa

asa

INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out) Empty
PostSubject: INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out)   INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:08 pm

ok first up WinRar will help alot in the instillation. so heres a link. http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR/3000-2250_4-10007677.html DL it and just close it for now.

Now next part is easy. Just go here to forums and register http://flyforfame.com/register.php

After u register and close that window. Then open the register link again, except this time go to the box at the top where u see the server status and 4 links: support, panel, donate, patcher. Click patcher and open the file with WinRar. Extract the flyff exe file to ur desktop. Do the setup. (CATION:Make sure to save this flyff in a diff folder if u wanna be able to play eflyff and fame!)

Now go to ur fame folder.Open the notepad file called neuz. scroll downt the docment till u see ip " "

Inside the 2 quotations type : 93.174.93.179

After u do that open up ur fame client and wala.
Back to top Go down
ZoeyLuv

ZoeyLuv

PostSubject: Re: INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out)   INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:55 pm

ASA!!!!YOU SAID U DIDENT LIKE IT
Back to top Go down
montufar

PostSubject: Re: INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out)   INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:40 am

welll its like. VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY boring when you play it alone.
Back to top Go down
asa

asa

PostSubject: Re: INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out)   INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:44 pm

i dont like it that much, but it brings mar and i closer,
she is always with me and im always with her,
me and her train together all the time
and me and her are even saving for a cs pet
so even tho the Eflyff is still better,
fame brings me and mar closer so i really dunt care wutchall say, cus im with my marmar<33
i luv u hun<3
Back to top Go down
ZoeyLuv

ZoeyLuv

PostSubject: Re: INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out)   INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:11 pm

everytime u r on fly for fame asa mars with me Razz i spend MORE time with her im better HA!!!
Back to top Go down
asa

asa

PostSubject: Re: INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out)   INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:29 pm

uhm, i only go on fame when she is on kthnx <.<
Back to top Go down
ZoeyLuv

ZoeyLuv

PostSubject: Re: INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out)   INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:40 am

no lol she was on normal flyff all morning 1 time and u were on fame and she was with me Razz
Back to top Go down
asa

asa

PostSubject: Re: INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out)   INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:24 am

well seeing i dont get on flyff till the end of the day,
i really cant moniter what mar does and know where she is
so...yeah u are....TRYING TO STEAL HER I KNEW IT >:O
Back to top Go down
ZoeyLuv

ZoeyLuv

PostSubject: Re: INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out)   INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:53 pm

no i dont need to steal her i already have her Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out)   INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out) Empty

Back to top Go down

INCASE U WANNA PLAY FAME!! (try it out)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serenade :: Realife :: General Chat-
Jump to: